\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yu Yu Hakusho~ ♥

Hey again guyss...

I recently started watching an anime called Yu Yu Hakusho.. in my opinion it's probably one of the best and funniest animes I have seen.. people say that it's like Dragon Ball Z- I haven't actually seen that one.. i don't think i will anyway..

I have added a lot of stuff here in my blog.. and yeah.. I changed my blog address, just added an 'i' after ayamaexx hehehaa coz my sis found out >.<

This blog is a secret from everyone close to me heheaaha!!~ :3

BAhahaaa YuYu is sooooo funny xD Coz I'm Kuabara and in case you guys forgot, I'VE GOT A SWORD!! HAHAA :'') Kuabara is one of the funniest character in anime ever!!

I'll talk to ya guys again soon..
Til then!
ByeBye!!~ <33

♥Marshie-chan ♪♫~

No comments:

Post a Comment