\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Monday :'(

Heey my lovely people.. tomorrow is monday.. waa waaaa waaa

I did all my homework at the last minute and I finished it haaahahha yeah..

Okay I have main parts for 3 different plays, ok:
  1. For Drama: Nick Bottom, A Midsummer Night's Dream
  2. For English: Egeus, A Midsummer Night's Dream
  3. For Assembly: Father, The Prodigal Son (Shakespear Style)
Why, oh, whyeth, does it have to be Shakespear, plus with long lines.. to MEMORIZE!!

WHAT A DRAG!!!!!!!!!!! grrr

Well i brought it to myself.. I wanted those roles coz
they seemed interesting.. now i kinda regret it *sigh* ma ika.

Anyway.. Pizza and I are really obsessed with Ouran Host Club.. I've seen it over 3 times
=_= Also, I started watching Yu Yu Hakusho again.. i'm up to episode 35 i think.. the Dark Tournament arc. *sigh* this is probably the worst time to be addicted to anime.. the time when all my ASSIGNMENTS/PROJECTS are PILING UP!

*sigh* this blog
always makes me happy... i can blog anything.. although no one reads.. hmm somehow i feel peaceful here hehee :')

Anyway it's getting late.. and I'm still up watching Castle.. heeeehe

ookk Nighty Night my wonderful people!!

"Usa-chan, daisukiiiii!!" by Honey-senpai~ <3 he's soo adorable
"Bunny-chan, I love you!!!"

---Edit---
I tried making a blog from Wordpress... no offence to them.. but i found it hard to make one..

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫

2 comments:

Gumdrop said...

NOT TRUEEE!!<3 I READ<3 :3
Good luck For your plays Marshiie!~<3

Marshie said...

THANKS GUMDROP!! I thought you were gone~ sorry T.T

P.S Welcome back!! <3333333333

Post a Comment