\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Monday, May 16, 2011

Changed theme xD

HEYYY guys!! Probably no one will notice, except for Gumdrop :')..
But.. I have changed my theme..!!?

I am aware not everybody will like it, but i do :) Soo if you're one of the people secretly following me hahaha which i doubt :'( Tell me whether you like this one or the other theme better..

GUYS I'M GETTING REALLY LONELY HERE!! I feel like a crazy person talking to herself hahaha.. soo please message me in the chatbox or in the comments ^^

*sigh* Pizza and I are planning activities for Grade 9's Medieval Fayre... this will be the last year.. I loveeee dressing up in Medieval dresses! Don't ya?! Well.. I understand if you're a boy xD hahahaa

Umm... I don't know what else to say.. hmm.. the weather's getting really cooool and i <333 coool!!~ I haven't heard from Gumdrop for a while.. but I understand coz she's probably busy or doing projects or something else..

Did I write a lot?? whoa hahaha... Anyway, I don't know if I like Aki or not... ok i'll explain first. Aki is just a nickname i name his cozz of Aki White (character of my book ^^). His hair is almost White (blonde) soo i don't want to call him White so I'll call him Aki lol.. i don't know how that came to :P Anyway Aki likes somebody else :'( but i don't mind as long as it's her... i'll support them..but it hurts hahaha

Anyway.. got to go now... busy talking with Pizza!! byeeee

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫
Btw, No Ordinary Family and a friend that also loves SHINee FTW!!
----EDIT 10pm----
Going to bed now, night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment