\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yayy!!

Good newsss!! gosh, i love today..hahaaha.. oh hihihihi

First of all, yayayay, Gumdrop is back in Marshie Land hahaha.. wooot

Second, all Pizza and I talk about at sschool is not gossip but discussions of Ouran High School
Host Club!!! lol, i know you guys must be thinking ..
GEEKS! hahahaa.. no we are not geeks.. we just like anime, scratch that, we just LOVE anime.!! and Ouran is at the top of our list heheehe

Lastly, I was so tired today that I slept when i got home (+.+)(-.-)(_ _)
..zzZZ lolol I woke up about 8.30pm..

Only, one bad thing... I have to carry the bin all the way up the hill =_=
nooooo (T.T )( T.T) It's bin dday tomorrow *sigh*
And another is that.. Pizza doesn't trust Gumdrop (;_;)( ;_)( ;)( )(; )(_; )(;_;)(T-T) turn by crying ...

Dude, we gotta love i mean lurveeeeee Tamaki.. he is the KING of Idiots.. which makes him so lovable :3

Almost bed time again.. ( ^.^)( -.-)( _ _)

Soooo .. ByeBye C ya morrow!!

---Edit 9:50---
Just did the bin.. I hate hills.. especially when walking up grrr
P.S NCIS and NCIS L.A alwaays aawesome ^^ Can't wait for NCIS' season cliff hanger even though i hate cliff hangers.. but i do love twists *evil grin* mwahahaha

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment