\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Thursday, May 12, 2011

FINISHED!! FINALLY!!

hey guys.. we finally finished our TEST!! WOOOOOOOT! the three days were soooo long =_=''
I think the standard was lower than 2yrs ago coz i found it easier.. either that or I just got smarter! mwahahaha xD

sooo i'm finally relaxing..and Gumdrop, I hope you the best on doing ur projects...
(If that made sense haha xD) Dang, i dislike writing in english-- like i think of something then i try to put it on words but i can't grrrrr..

Pizza doesn't know about this blog :( hahaaa she's one of my besties.. but anyway i showed her my story/book/chaper-without-a-title.. haaaha and she loved it!! I get sooo happy when people like Gumdrop and Pizza likes my work :')

I'm gonna go and do some stuff-work now teeheheee soooo c ya later!!
ByeBye ;) Have a good night sleep Gumdrop!!

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫
P.S Pic not mine.. got it from here heeehe xD
-----EDIT-----
Hey guys imma go to bed now soo Good Night and Good Day to the people on the other side of the world ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment