\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Sunday, May 1, 2011

shello!! Mabinogi...(Mah-Bee-Noh-Gee)

hey again my wonderful peeeps..!

I'm the kind of girl who is an otaku :D If you don't know what that is, its a word used for geeks who loves anime or manga or video games... in this case im geeks for all of them >.<

I have decided to download an awesome MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game- I think) called Mabinogi!And their theme this time is Shakespear- Romeo and Juliet... Coincidentally, we're (grade 9 students) are doing Shakespear!! haaahaa but we're doing A Midsummer Night's Dream- comedy ^_^ Maybe some of u guys have heard about Mabinogi before or not but it's an awesome game!!!!

I hope my computer lets me download this one coz usually it won't soooo xD

I'll talk to you guys again later after I edit stuff here on blogger :D

Til then!!

Bye-bye ○

P.S "Pinch and a punch, it's the first day of the month" woooot!! Happy 1st May lol hahaha

♥ Marshie-chan dechuuuuuuu ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment