\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hey iPhone

~~EDIT: COMPUTER~~

Yeah soo Mama got an iPhone today : ) soo i tried it out.. check down the comments.. for my comment :S

ahahaha.. anyway.. it's sooo addicting especially when i go to youtube and watch SHINee and SuJu heehee... <33

I want one now :33

Anyway.. I haven't actually done my homework yet soooo hehehe.. tata! c ya later!

♥Marshie-chan ♪♫~ <33

P.S I can't actually use the 'alt' thingy at the iPhone haaa anyway check the comments :)

1 comment:

Marshie said...

Hey it's moi. currently trying out my mama's new iPhone hehehehe...<3~
Well it works but for some reason I can't write on the post hhaa

So I'm using the comments coz let's me..

This is actually pretty easy xD
Oh yeah I'm pro hehehe

Since I know I can blog like this... I want an iPhone now hahahaa

I'll blog again later so til then...
ByeBye

<3 Marshie-chan~

P.S I can't do my normal love hearts and music notes here coz theres no Alt. Hahaa c ya!!

Post a Comment