\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Friday, May 20, 2011

lol..end of the world.. pffft

dudes and dudetttess!! Camping says that apparently May 21, 2011 is the Judgement Day =_='' DO NOT BE FOOOLED!!

READ THIS!
Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
*sigh* so so soo stupid.. great effort for trying but dude please learn the Holy Bible first.. before trying to be a mathematician..

Anyway it's finally the weekend.. i want to rest soo bad... i get really tired easily these days... oh and i
lost 3kg just from dancing wooot!!

Catch ya guys later!! c ya!!

♥ Marshie-chan! ♪♫










----EDIT----
It's 11pm and my eyes are shutting... but I don't feel like going to bed just yet.. I need to finish my cake :') hheeehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment