\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

. . . =_=

Sooo ... I just came back from town... *sigh* why does school have to be 1/2 hour away from home?? the main question is.. why do i have to live out of town =_=''

Well i'm not really complaining coz I love it here.. I've got the beach! boo ya!

Anyway.. for my history/geography assignment/project I have to make something that reflects the medieval times... I wanted to make a medieval dress but i don't have enough time... so i am making a cloak instead : )

It looks simple but i think it will be challenging.. :'(

Sooo i'll be working on a lot of assignments/projects coz most of them are due in two weeks!!! HELP!!

Byers!!
♥ Marshie ♪♫







I want a dog soooooo bad!! woot.. having
homemade pizza for dinner yum :D

No comments:

Post a Comment