\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why??? Meeting of Ayumi Hale and Aki White

Why does our timezone have to be different?!!!! Gumdrop :''(

*sigh* anyway... haha I gave up on the book I was writing.. I still need a title for it hahaa :3
brrr I'm cold.. I'm just wearing shorts and a shirt and the windows right beside me and it's cooold =_=''

What should I do?? I can't stop thinking about him...!? I don't want to have a crush on him anymore and i'm not sure if it's puppy love or true love?? I'm a freak >///<

I've got a piano lesson tomorrow... love piano <333

I'm gonna go now.. I have lots of lines to memorize for drama =_=''

Anyway... I think i'll post one part of the book... tell me what you think :)

"*Sigh* another day at school, she though as she looked up to the bright sky watching the pale white clouds stroll by, why must I live in this boring and unentertaining life. Because she ignores a lot of people, only obeys and does nothing else but being misunderstood, people assumed her heart was like ice; therefore she was nicknamed the Ice Princess. On the other hand, Ayumi Hale, 16 years old, female, was considered as one of the most beautiful girls at school. Her astounding academic and sporting grades were envied. She had a lot of admirers both from girls and boys, every one thought she was perfect. But despite Ayumi's beauty, no one can sense or see her loneliness, her azure eyes as blue as the bluest sea, one can ever imagine, is looking always at the sky full of emptiness and sorrow. Her parents died 5 years ago due to a car accident on her birthday. Until last year she lived with her auntie. Now she lives alone in an apartment, she pays her rent by working at a café; her auntie pays half as long as she stays is in the top 3 at school."

I have more where there's a guy that comes in named Aki White.. i must admit it's a really interesting book.. ;) but I don't know what to write next... writer's block i guess hahaha
as if

SOoo also tell what kind of title I should use

C ya guys later!! ByeBye <33

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫~

No comments:

Post a Comment