\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Saturday, May 21, 2011

awkward moment..

The awkward moment when the world doesn't end... ( ̄ー ̄)
Heyyy guys!! ITS SATURDAY~!! WEEKEND~!! <33 woot

I started doing my Science assignment/project... I still have to start doing
my English and Hist.Geog... i hate doing these.. and i know i'm not the only one!

So what have you guys been up to?? I miss Gumdrop.. lol.. but oh
welll...

How can i advertise my blog?? I want people to read it and I want someone to talk to .. *sigh* me and my selfish desires..
( *´ο`*)=3 that's a sigh

Btw.. having Pizza watch Ouran Host Club and being able to discuss it with her is awesome.. Marshie is currently in a state of bliss.. ^__^


C ya guys later!! ByeBye

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment