\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Relient K Aeroplanes ♥ this song..

I LOVE THIS SONG SOO MUCH!!

Relient K is probably the best band out there~<3 Please check them out!! I love Matt's eyes! -the band leader.. here I'll post some vids out..
I can't upload videos from YouTube like I used to anymore :'(
Sorry >.< The links will go to YouTube for the song :)





These are really funny songs.. ooh I forgot one more!!


Relient K is the best Christian band ever!! woot! Scratch that.. they're the BEST band ever!! Next to SHINee hehee... jks : )

Enjoy ♥

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment