\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Monday, May 30, 2011

Days of the week...

Soo i was just thinking.. which day or days of the week is your fave??? or least fave??
Okay so..

Monday - I have . . . Science, English (language conventions) Maths and some other extra subject..
2 reasons I hate Monday -
1) Because it's Monday
2) Because those three subjects are my least fave.

Tuesday - hmmm.. I have History/Geography, Elective (Drama) and Study...
2 reasons I LOVE Tuesday, 1 reason i hate -
1) Those three subjects are my fave.
2) I have drama!! woot
3) I HATE!!!!! I have to carry the bin to the top of the hill... Bin day Wednesday.. grr

Wednesday - I have... Christian Living, Science and English (For this term we're doing Shakespear) . . .
Neutral
1) I still don't like Science, however, English isn't that bad..
2) Christian Living is alright.. we get to work on our play :) - our team is doing a modernized play of the parable of friend at midnight? yeah..
3) Ruined my good day on tuesday because of Bin day today...

Thursday- Maths. Food&Textiles, P.E
... What more can i say?
1) Maths and PE ruined my good day for Food&Textiles!!

Friday- Maths ( 1 period) Hist.Geog. and English
... Not that bad...
1) Good thing- only 1 period of maths.. normally we have 2 periods of all subjects..
2) Hist.Geo and English.. is alright..
3) WOOT!! END OF THE WEEK!!

... done... soo if you want tell me which days of the week are your fave.. u don't have to go as much detail as mine hahaha.. what AM I DOING?! I have lots of assign/projects to finish!!

Anyway.. hope u guys will have/ had a good day today/tomorrow??... :/ C ya next time..
Bies!!

----EDIT----
I feel really really sick today... don't be grossed out by I really feel like vomiting :O~
Hope I feel better soon!!! or else.. I might.. *scary music* ... get worse.. hehehe if that made sense...

♥ Marshie ♪♫
who is supposed to
be working on her assignments >:O








Oh yeah.. if you wanna add me on skype.. ayamaexxi is my name :) or i think it's marshie.. c ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment