\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Monday, May 9, 2011

Heyyy I'm lonely :'( Test

Gumdrop!! Where did you goooooooo???? *sniffle* heheehee. . . have a good Monday :P

Getting really lonely here peeps!! Please just leave a message in the chatbox :3 and if you wanna play a game... check out the 'Game' tab ○_~ <--- hahahaa

Anyway I'm going to make a timetable coz i seem to go all over the place forgetting various stuff =_='' don't know if that made sense... o.O

Tomorrow I have a test. *sigh* unfortunately it's not something I can study for... it's gonna go for three days!! GAHHHHH >:O The test (literacy and numeracy) is COUNTRYWIDE!! >:( To make it worse we have to take it at the start of the year! (Australia goes Jan-Dec for schools)
We don't learn anything from the start of the year!! gosh!! It's a year 5-7-9 test. I didn't have to take one last year... but now I have to take one for this year.. ='(

Sorry for my mad-break-down hahahaa... @_@''

Anyway.. i'll post some more tomorrow hehehee sooo til' then. . .
ByeBye!!~ <3

----EDIT---- 9:40----
Hey guys.. gotta gooo to sleep now got the test tomorrow =_='' So talk to u again tomorrow!! Have a good day Gumdrop!!

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment