\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Friday, May 20, 2011

Yeah soo...

I didn't have time to blog yesterday waaaaa.. well i did but i was lazy hahaha.. i'm getting really lonely here :((((( anyway.. I was watching Grey's Anatomy for the first time yesterday.. and i really liked the episode .. it was sad though.. it was called "Golden Hour".. and at the end Meredith Grey said:
An hour, one hour, can change everything forever. An hour can save your life. An hour can change your life. Sometimes an hour is a gift we give ourselves. For some, an hour can mean almost nothing. For others, an hour makes all the difference in the world. But in the end, it's still just an hour. One of many. Many more to come. Sixty minutes. Thirty-six hundred seconds. That's it. Then it starts all over again. And who knows what the next hour might hold.
I really like that quote ^^

I told Pizza to watch Ouran High School Host Club the other day and now she's mad
^_^╬ at me coz she's addicted to it hahaha xD

My assignments are already piling up and up and up soo.. I probs won't blog a lot unlike my assignment-free days..

People from other countries might call assignments as projects.. and homework as assignments.. ok that's kinda confusing but yeah that's it.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment