\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Thursday, May 5, 2011

P.E...

heyyyy i just got back from school and tired.. We (grade 9s) had our first athletics p.e lesson today.. last term was swimming.. and today was sprinting.. so basically we'll be doing track and field stuff..

Btw, Gumdrop, good luck on your exam~! Do your best and hope for the best! I hope you pass and get a great grade :D

My old teacher from last year told me that me, her and Pizza(one of my besties, her name is like a pizza brand so i'll call her pizza here xD) might be able to go to Japan next year! yayaya i love japan <33 heartbroken to what happened to them
Ahh~ I wanna sleep so badly so i might go ahead and do it.. hahaaa =_=''

Sooo i'll blog aggain later!!

ByeBye~ <33

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫~

No comments:

Post a Comment