\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Sunday, May 29, 2011

hahaha before i go...

I got this email.. sometime ago and i super uber love it!!

How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.


You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it. Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea what so ever.


The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.


I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.


I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.


Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be.


You don't know what you mean to me, you don't have a clue, you can't tell by looking at me what I feel for you.


Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?


Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.


I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had.


It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about.


Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.


It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.


It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.


It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.


It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them.


It's weird how sometimes things just have to happen to see how you actually feel about someone.


When you thought I was in love with him, you were so wrong, I was in love with you.


Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too.


I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say.


Even though I've stopped "liking you" every time someone mentions your name my head turns towards them.


For someone who is supposed to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.


You know you really like someone, when you sit the painful way in your chair just to get a better look at them. (haha i like that one)


Why is it always as soon as I start to like you, you like another girl and when I stop liking you, you like me.


I've convinced everyone else that I don't like you. Now all I need to do is convince myself.(sooo true...)


I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, , I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood. (aww how sweet......so true again...)


Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.


I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you.


I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better.


I can't get you out of my mind, I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you... how good you look when you smile, how much I love your laugh... I replay pieces of our conversation, laughing at funny things that you said or did... I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me ... I catch myself smiling again...


And you know you love him/her because there was only one person in your mind while you were reading this... (I made this one :))

Hope u liked reading this :)

♥ Marshie ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment