\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey guys...

Sup my wonderful people..!!

Currently I'm playing around with the Template Design... I can't seem to get the colours right.. And i would love to keep the wallpaper.. it's uber cute!!

I. WANT. A. LAPTOP. SO. BADLY.

I have some homework to do.. research.. to look for my family crest.. or coat of arms.. hheeheehe..

Everybody (parents and lil sis) can see what i'm writing right now.. that's why i want a laptop so i can blog anything... without hurting them.. and you may think it's talking behind their backs.. but not really.. it's more like, what i think.. *sigh* i sound mean :''(

My chest is hurting right now.. like literally.. hmmm.. Pizza is really obsessed with Ouran hahaha well partly my fault..

Okay be back soon!!
Bies!

---Edit 7:30---
No Ordinary House is an awesome show.. funny.. ehehhee... but not as funny as Ouran Host Club xD

---Edit 9:30---
I forgot i've got homework...! *sigh* this guy gets in my nerves.. explain tomorrow!! Nighty night!

♥ Marshie-chan ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment