\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Monday, April 18, 2011

9) Read me!!

Hello again.

Well, I was watching an anime called Munto, it was awesome as!! In the last part of the series, I think it was episode 9 part 2; the main character, Yumemi (love the name) said this... and it's so true...

spirit can also mean heart- but it's like you inner heart...your soul... i think


The spirit is something you cannot see...
Because people wanted to know what it looked like, they gave it a form...
That form is a human.
That form is the world
I see the very form of the spirit
Although I'm scared...
Although I want to run away
I stand in front of the mirror...


The reflection in the mirror is my heart.
What's standing there is the real me.
I'm wearing akward clothes and my hair looks funny...
I dont look cute at all...
In fact, I'm about to cry..
Yet, I still stand there and look at the reflection.
Of course, I'm angry and sad, too.
But before I knew it, I felt at peace with those honest feelings.


Then I discovered I could accept the way I was.
When it's all over,
I'll be able to take the next step with courage.
I will change myself with this single step.
That small relection of courage will one day reach the spirit too.
The shape of the heart will continue to change.
The shape of the world will also continue to change.
The world will become more beautiful.


While reflecting this beautiful world, the spirit will become stronger.


I will become stronger.
I will join with everyone, and together with everyone...

If you wanna watch this part... watch the vid below woot!! it's in English subs :) and btw, Munto is soo awesome so is Yumemi xD

for epic Yumemi bit.. starts at 1:20
for Munto's melting smile.. 6:56
This is Munto Episode 9 Part 2 ♥


have fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment