\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dancing ^_^

Right now I have an urge to learning the dance of Lucifer (SHINee) and Sorry Sorry (SuJu) and Gee (SNSD)...

I'm not being braggy but I actually have the ability to memorize dance moves :") I actually also never took dancing lessons before but not being braggy I'm actually a pretty good dancer xD I shall post vids soon enough when I have a dancing partner and a video cam =_=''

I don't really like dancing to ballerina kinda stuff... I prefer ummm... these kind of dances >.<

Right now my favourite dance is Bad Apple!! hehehe...

If I try to learn those dances from the above ^^ It will be my first time dancing to kpop songs lol... anyway I probably won't dance them til I have someone to dance them with...

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment