\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Thursday, April 14, 2011

3. Go to UP or be a detective?

Okay this might sound a little childish...

From the start of the year I decided to go to a really high standard university- UP (University of Philippines)... So I have been working and studying really hard... but... all they have are academic courses... I only wanted to attend that uni because of its high standard but haven't really thought above what to take- like which courses to take...

I recently decided that I want to be a police detective... It's soo cliche but I actually want to be one haha
But I'm actually not that sure yet.. hmmm... I also want to be so many other things... but I don't actually know what.. grrrr =_='

So please comment on what you think I should do... If you want :D

No comments:

Post a Comment