\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I don't regret having regrets :')

I actually don't regret having regrets because I learn from them ♥

Even though I have never had my heart broken before... maybe if i will have my heart broken... I know I won't regret it... because I only will remember the precious times I have spent with that  person... I won't regret...

The only regret I have is the time I failed my presentation badly hehehehe... but I learned from it...

Humans are very interesting creatures...
The feelings we feel are indescribable... pain or not... what makes us feel, makes us human ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment