\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Thursday, April 14, 2011

2. Good Morning!

Good Morning, it's nice to talk to myself again ><

Well in my time here its already about 11am same date...

I slept so late last night hahaha anyway... I was just thinking which one is better Live Journal or Blogspot...
Personally, I prefer blogspot. Coz I don't really like Live Journal's customization; but Live's a community-thingy blogger, whereas here only i get to read my blog :(

I actually want people to read my blog, its hard being lonely hahahha

Anyways, it's already the autumn break, going back to school in a week. Tell you something about myself, I'm in grade 9 :) 3 more years then I'll be graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment