\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Friday, April 22, 2011

Anime hehe ♥

ok.. so while I'm bored.. I'm going to watch some anime the new ones like Dog Days and Pretty Rhythm.. watching them at Anime44.com

So see ya tomorrow or later =_='' good night oh it's already night time here hehe

oh man! i really like pretty rhythm... but they're taking forever to sub it grrrrr... >:O

------ 1 1/2 hrs later ------

okay i just finished 2 eps of dog days...

hahaha it was sooo cute ♥ its cool how when the enemies get killed at war they don't actually get killed but they turn to cats... and the kingdom that's being attacked is aiding them when they get hurt hahahaha ♥

it takes forever to load though : (

I just finished one ep of Pretty Rhythm... its my kind of anime hehehe... its still not subbed though except for 1st ep =_=''

Good Night : )

No comments:

Post a Comment