\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Friday, April 29, 2011

Heeeey it's Friday!! Kate and Will's Wedding

yay it's finally friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get a long weekend. We don't have school on Monday!! woooot! Anyway, today I was sooo sleepy at school hehehehe, almosst fell aasspleep ♥

What do you think of the Royal Wedding? I think it's like fairytale~ A prince marrying a commoner >////< so romantic~ maybe it's just me haahhaa

Also today, My two "besties" Princess and Teddy (both girls~ just nicknamed for fun xD) skipped school today coz they had to travel down to the main city to attend Chris Brown's concert. . . Well I guess I'm okay. . .but they didn't actually tell me personally. . . so *pain* . . . I'm not really jealous just uspset :'( that they didn't tell me. . . found out on Facebook =_=''

Soooooo *sigh*

This song is really funny it's in English so don't worry ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdlyny6xH3s ○ My Girl's Ex-boyfriend by Relient K (awesomest band ever in English xD hahaha)

See ya later guys!!

~ ○ Bye-bye ○ ~

Update: 12:08am (Midnight =_=)

I'm sooo sleepy soo i'm going to sleep >:O

It's already midnight here sooo I guess I better go to bed. . .

Feeling kinda lonely since no one is commenting on anything... but I don't really blame them. . like who really cares about my life story hahaaahaa anyway good night

~ ○ Sweet Dreams ○ ~

♥ Marshie-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment