\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Friday, April 15, 2011

6) Good Morning again...

Hey everyone. . .

As you can see I just posted a little something earlier... It's just  a little reminder that everyone is special... Even if you think 'if everyone is special, then no one is', well that my friend is a lie... Special means unique and different...

Each and everyone of us are very unique, we are one-of-a-kind unique.

Maybe there will be another person who is LIKE us... But they are completely different in so many other ways... (Self-experience). . .

♥ ★ 

Recently, I've been playing Maple Story again! Yay! But my computer keeps lagging =_=... I have too much stuff in it... I better delete more programs that I don't need...

I am currently a Level 23 Magician... 7 more levels til second job yaya! Haha my username there is also Ayamaexx.. sadly not Marshmallow :(

------
Everyone is Precious and Special (Click!)

No comments:

Post a Comment