\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Sunday, April 24, 2011

:'( Family Calls Cry cry

waaaaaaaaaaa... I just cried like heaps..

My mama and papa are divorced. I've lived here for about 5  years with my mama together with my sister and step-dad. Hehehe my mama's pregnant :D

While, papa is living in my home country with his wife and son :'')...

We just called them today to greet Happy Easter : )

And then I was laughing so hard- for no reason, that I cried soo hard :'( I was sooo silly laughing with tears..

I just heard their voices and cried and cried and cried xD

I haven't seen papa for 2 years : ( and when we were talking he said my voice has changed >////<

hahahahaa and my auntie keeps asking me if I have a boyfriend and what not.. >//< I said no, I'm still single ;P

And my grandma keeps getting deafer and deafer each year- I still love her veryy much ♥

My cousin who used to be a chubby little girl is now a slim girl : ) she got soooo cute ♥

Anyway today was a great day ♥

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment