\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tired.Sports.

hooooooooooo.... hello.. i'm so so so tired ~_~ I wanna sleeep

I just came back from athletics carnival.. our team won!!!!! woooooot! finally, after... about.. so many years!!!! yayayayay

After that, the drama students,
including me, had to go back to school for drama practice... sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired

I also still have some assignments to catch up.. grrr i spent the whole day sunday and monday (day off) watching detective conan!! grrr, but i still don't regret it hahahaha... i was suppose to do my assignments during then...

Pizza is trying soooo hard trying to make me listen to a lot of relient k songs.. i don't mind.. but she's trying to make me listen to it when i don't feel like it, and then it makes me wanna lie that i have somin else to do... =_=''

Anyway.. I am doing my assignments.. so I'm trying to blog reallly quickly.. so c ya!!!
ByeBye!! : )

♥ Marshie >.<









borrowed pic from google ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment