\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hey... long time no blog :9

Hey guys.. long time no blog.. Sorry.. i've been away for a while... got lazy :D

I started watching BCC's Sherlock and it is REALLY GOOD!!

The holidays almost here... :) and my grandparents are coming this Saturday hahaha from the Philippines :)

I wanna sleeeeep.. i skipped school today..

Anyway.. I finished ... uh-oh.. can't remember.. finished what?!.. grrr.. oh yeah.. I finished doing the tab - 'Profile' check it out :D

Pizza is writing another book and its really good :)

Oh and i'm using my fixed laptop yayayayay!!!

Sooo imma go now.. i'm still lazy blogging so c ya!!

<3 Marshie :9

No comments:

Post a Comment