\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Is it wrong??

Is it wrong to have a crush on someone who has a girlfriend??

Soo Aki already has one.. I can't help but notice that i still have feelings for him >/////<

Is it wrong?? :'(

He has a gorgeous blonde hair that brush against his calming blue eyes <3

But don't get me wrong... He. Is. An. Idiot. That's why I try to convince other people that I don't like him... there's only one more that i've got to convince and that is myself. . .

I've been trying to convince myself for 4-5 years. . .
I know this sounds really corny, but I liked him since I had my eyes on him ♥


I have never been in the same class as him... since i got here (Grade 5 and i'm now Grade 9) I know sounds silly right?? I've been in the same class as everyone else (not counting new peeps)..

I feel like I'm just one of those fan girls of a celebrity who has a girlfriend ahahhaa... Even when I accidentally bump into him, he's soooooo close, yet soo far away...

>//////< this is making me blush, so i should stop lol

Btw, Aki is not his real name ; )

♥ Marshie

No comments:

Post a Comment