\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday girl ♥

Hey guys.. It's my 14th Birthday today!! yayayay

I am officially 14 yrs old..!!
I called my dad and my auntie and grandma earlier...
And they told me I became prettier and skinnier >/////<

Thanks guys!!~ sooo much!!

Bad things about today is..
  1. Kinda sad Aki didn't say 'Happy Birthday' to me or anything.. well nobody did, except some of my close friends ^___^ made me happy though..
  2. I have a really bad headache
  3. Soooo many assignments to do
  4. Had an exams today!! =_=''
  5. Sooooo tired
  6. I didn't get any presents hahaa
Soo i'm gonna go now and do those assignments/projects *sigh*

I want a puppy :3

♥ Marshie @_@

2 comments:

Cat said...

Awwww Marshie-chan, Happy Birthday! You mean a lot to me and happy clubs, so I really and sincerely hope you have a good day. We're always here for you just like you're always here for us^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WE LOVE YOU<3
-Cat

Marshie said...

ME LOVES YOU GUYS BOTH TOO!!!
thank you very much!! xD You guys make my day/week!! and yes, i had a good day!! and i hope you will too ;)
Happy advanced birthday happy clubs!!
Have a great day!! ^__^

♥ Marshie :DDDD

Post a Comment