\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Long time no blog :)

Hey guys!!~ Been a long/short time.. *sigh* I wanted to blog so many stuff but i got lazy lol..

Instead of a medieval dress.. I'm making a cloak hahaha.. i always wanted to make one :D

Oh yeah, me and pizza have been talking through skype.. when she first used it we spent 30 min playing with the emoticons lol

wat else.. hmm ooh yeah i started watching a korean drama called baby-faced beauty.. it's soo funny and awesome and epic hahaaa i'm loving the main chara

I also have a piano recital at july 23 that's sooooo soon.. hellppp hahaa

i'm misssing Gumdrop too~ <33

I'll blog again later!!! c ya

♥ Marshie ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment