\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOW IT'S BEEN A REAAAAAAAAALLY LONG TIME!!!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to everyone!! <3

*sigh* my vacation's almost done :(

I miss everyone :)

I'll be in grade 10 (4th year high school) this year :O *shock*

Well I started watching an anime called Skip Beat! :)))) I uber love that anime.. I also read the manga.. now just have to wait for the updates.. which takes forever.. -_____-

This Fri.. I'll be staying overnight at Pizza's place :3 yayay
we haven't seen each other since like.. dec. hahaha

*I'm in bliss*


P.S. The orange-head girl at the top ^ is Kyoko from Skip Beat.. she is sooo awesome.

Kk.. got to go now.. finish video converting.. bye

♥ Marshie :9

No comments:

Post a Comment