\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm hooome :)

Fairy Tail
Well I was actually home around 11hrs ago.. But.. Hahahaha I was 'busy' watching Fairy Tail.. And then I watched some episodes of Skip Beat drama or Extravagant Challenge.. Then I started reading Rave Master.. hahahaha I'm up to chap 21 in less than 2hr lol :)

... I'm such a dork. -___-

Imma go to bed now.. Coz it's like 4am already.. Well to be specific 3:48am lol :)

Extravagant Challenge
Night for me everyone .. Love u all :)

Geh. Can't do a love heart on the iPod.. :/ oh and yeah I'm using my iPod to post this coz I'm in bed... So tiredddd.....

Marshie over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment