\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Monday, October 24, 2011

HEYY!!!!! LONG LONG TIME NO BLOG!!

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!! ♥

Wow it's been such a short/long year...
I've been depressed lately bout friends and stuff..
but I guess I'm good now :)

Oh and my lil baby sister is getting cute and cuter (and bigger) everyday!!!!!!!
>///< she is seriously the most adorable baby i've seen (not biased ;))

Wow i can't remember my password for Skype :(
Oh well..

My BFFFFF and me have been talking about animes all year lol.. mostly about
Detective Conan and how awesome all the characs are..
Hunter x Hunter how funny and cute and awesome it is...
ummo..
That's bout it lol :)
Some are like Ouran HSHC.. Special A ... yeah.. those kind of animes :)

Anime's are awesome!!!!!! FTW!!!

Anyway.. It sure feels good to be back...

Oh and I gotta admit.. I'm getting better and better at piano!! ^___^ yayay I wanna be as good as a concert pianist.. that would be sooooooooo awesome!!!! oh and I wanna learn the violin as well :)

♥ Marshie :9

No comments:

Post a Comment