\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Thursday, January 26, 2012

First school week!! & Australia Day ^^

Hiiiiiiiiiii guys!!

Weell.. I've been lazy to post anything.. but since today's Australia Day.. and it's a school day off.. I might just as well update :D

As you can tell.. this week is the first week back to school!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

For the first time of my 5 years school life at this school..

I am FINALLY(!) in the same class with HIM!! <3

I was soooooooo nervous!!

Anyway.. first day wasn't so bad.. except everyone else grew taller.. i feel left behind :( lol oh and me and Pizza are in different classes!!!!!!!

You  know what.. I've liked Aki (my crush's codename :)) since the first time i came to this school... I've always watched him... dreamt about him.. now i feel like a freak lol.. anyway... i  know deep down inside that i probably won't get any closer to him than just a 'classmate' ... I'm fine with that.. i mean.. he's my first crush... I typically don't LOVE him... but yeah... my heart just aches a little bit.. knowing reality...

Last year I've been trying to convince myself to stop liking him.. coz he's soo out of my reach.. but lately.. I've finally admitted to myself i DO like him... and it's hard to stop liking him.. he's currently going out with one of the nice girls in my grade (i like her.. she's genuinely nice + pretty) ... i support them and i don't know if they're still together or not... hahaha.. i feel so horrible hoping that they'll break up already...

Anywho.. I love Drama this year!!!! <3 We got an awesome acting teacher!! hahaa and there's this boy.. he's the only boy in our drama class... he's pretty cute :3 (that's not being faithful to Aki is it lol- but im not interested in this new guy anyway..).. Our class is sooo much fun ^______^

Second day of first year of high school: heaps of homework for 3 subjects.
Yay!! -_-''

.. This is soo stupid.. i hate how both of my divorced parents think so negatively of each other.

.. So.. i gotta go now.. lol

.. .. .

Bye ♥

♥Marshie

No comments:

Post a Comment