\(^▽^*)WelcomeToMyBlog(*^▽^)/
Thank you so much for taking your time coming here by chance or maybe not but... Please feel free to comment on my posts or chatbox anytime... I would love to have someone to talk to ^_^ Click About!~ <33

Monday, April 30, 2012

HEY!!! Oh em gee!!

Heeeey you!!! The girl from my school!!! PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANYONE I MEAN ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE THIS BLOG!! Hahha I am freaking out lol But thanks anyway.. And no I am NOT gonna tell u who he is anddddddd if u do find out PLEASE don't tell him.. PELAAASEE Anyway thanks love ya!! Lol doubt ur gonna read this anyway.. Soooooo matters aside. Back to talking to myself. Heyyy guys!! Haven't been on here for ages!! You! The girl from the same school.. Don't laugh.. This is my therapy lol Sooo things at school are pretty same same except for some occassions.. Anyway. There's a lot and piles more homework and assignments hahaha nah jokes. Imma go do some now coz I'm awesome like that so c ya!! Oooooh I forgot to tell you!! I had this dream about him about us casually talking on fb lol but that'll nevvveeeeeeeerrrrr happen in a million years. That's why it's called a dream -_- Night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment